Firearms Content Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sonoran Desert Institute Remote
Sonoran Desert Institute Remote urgently required following position for Firearms Content Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Firearms Content Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sonoran Desert Institute Remote Jobs Details:
Location: Remote (USA), Candidates must be located in AZ, FL, MI, MO, OH, TN, or TX only.
Calling all content machines! SDI, one of the nation’s largest firearms-specific schools, is looking for a high-energy, positive addition to our Marketing team. Do you have excellent written skills? An eye for social media? A creative brain? A Journalistic thought process? Outstanding interpersonal communication? We want you to join us! Our marketing approach is multi-faceted and we’re always looking for new and more exciting ways to interact with our audience.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Writing, publishing, and promoting features on our students, graduates, and partners (both written and video, when appropriate)
- Drafting and sending outreach emails to our database
- Writing for sales/promotion
- Keeping our website content fresh and up-to-date
- Managing content for our various social media outlets, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Working with our graphics and Compliance teams to produce visually engaging promotional pieces
- Troubleshooting and improving current outreach systems and procedures as needed
- Cultivating relationships with guest bloggers, webinar guests, and other VIPs
- Managing internal and external newsletter content and distribution
- Proposing concepts for digital advertising campaigns
- And more!
- Only applicants residing in AZ, FL, MI, MO, OH, TN, or TX are eligible
- Exemplary writing skills required
- Videography experience preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in a marketing or publication setting required; firearms, outdoor, or education sector preferred
- Experience working in CRMs or other client database systems strongly preferred
- Experience with Adobe products, including AI and Photoshop, and Microsoft Office products required
- Some experience with website content management required; Wordpress, basic HTML knowledge preferred
- Proven experience producing and distributing media releases and blog posts; basic knowledge of content SEO strategies preferred
- Must be comfortable with firearms content
- Must live in an area with strong internet connectivity
- Must supply resume, cover letter, and 2-3 examples of previous written work. Applications will not be considered if missing any of these pieces.
Minimum Education Requirement
Bachelor Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related major; Associate degree plus experience will be considered
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year