Fraud Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Public Service Credit Union Lone Tree
Public Service Credit Union Lone Tree urgently required following position for Fraud Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fraud Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Public Service Credit Union Lone Tree Jobs Details:
Public Service Credit Union (PSCU), a company with heart, focuses on the families and communities it serves. You can trust your career with PSCU!
We are looking for a talented Fraud Specialist to work in our home office in Lone Tree.
The hiring range for this position is $19.60 to $24.50/hour. Pay is commensurate with experience. This position is bonus eligible, based upon company performance.
Public Service Credit Union is a stable financial institution with 28 branches located throughout the Denver Metro, Northern Colorado, and Colorado Springs areas. We offer a competitive rate with an outstanding benefits package (for employees working 20 or more hours per week), which includes medical, dental, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and a world class 401(k) plan with employer/employee contributions.
The Fraud Specialist is responsible for helping to safeguard the credit union’s assets and the assets of its members through proactive measures to identify fraudulent transactions and to help mitigate exposures and losses caused by fraud. They will report on fraud trends and losses will collaborate with team members in order to make recommendations to enhance or update current processes. They are responsible for providing superior service to internal and external members and promoting member relationships that exceed expectations.
- Conduct in-depth transaction and alert review and analysis using available systems and resources.
- Contact members to verify the validity of transactions and receive incoming call backs from members.
- Responsible for fraud prevention and mitigation, ensuring all fraud programs and actions are in compliance with organizational policies and relevant federal and state regulations.
- Keep management informed regarding key fraud issues affecting the organization.
- Report fraud trends and losses to management. Make recommendations based on the analysis of the data.
- Escalate complex alerts and fraud situations to the Sr. Fraud Specialist or management.
- Assist with the development of fraud policies and procedures.
- Assist members and staff by responding to fraud requests/questions.
- Work closely with dispute representatives on reported fraud and card compromises.
- Work closely with the Payment Systems Manager on projects and implementations related to fraud monitoring and reporting.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Consistently meet department quality, service and production standards that promote member satisfaction, retention and expansion.
- Exhibit support for the organization’s goals, values, initiatives and cost control.
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and other compliance requests and requirements.
- Follow all safety and security guidelines to properly safeguard member and organization assets.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate filing system.
- Embrace ongoing education and learn/apply new skills and software applications.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Thorough knowledge of Regulation Z, Regulation CC and Regulation E Knowledge of Co-op (Efunds) rules and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to facilitate meetings, gather and document business and technical requirements, translate requirements and communicate with technical staff, management and credit union staff as appropriate.
- Strong relationship building, customer service and teamwork skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to maintain confidences.
Two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or equivalent work experience.
Three to five years of experience in a similar position at a financial institution, preferably in a credit union environment.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
High volume, faced-paced office environment. The job routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, copiers, fax machines and filing cabinets. The position requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files and open filing cabinets. The position requires bending, stooping, or standing as necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Public Service Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veteran/Disabled.
Public Service Credit Union is an E-Verify Participant.
Applicants – Please review the following attached notices for E-Verify and
Right to Work, prior to applying.
E-Verify Participation Notice – English
E-Verify Participation Notice – Spanish
Right to Work Notice – English
Right to Work Notice – Spanish