Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Farmers Insurance Group Woodland Hills
Farmers Insurance Group Woodland Hills urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Farmers Insurance Group Woodland Hills Jobs Details:
We are Farmers! Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today! We are seeking a strong communicator and self-driven Executive Assistant to support members of our Marketing Leadership Team. Job Summary
- Performs moderate to complex and confidential administrative duties to support assigned Farmers’ Vice President.
- Communicates and coordinates activities with upper level executives.
- Performs various administrative and secretarial duties to support assigned Farmers Vice President.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters.
- Completes accurate work in a timely manner.
- Greets internal and external customers; handles general inquires; refers more complex inquiries and/or complaint regarding company policies and procedures to appropriate officer and/or personnel.
- Coordinates daily activities and assigns work assignments to VP’s staff.
- Uses personal computer to compose routine and non-routine correspondences from brief notes or oral or written instructions.
- Types reports and creates forms as needed.
- Proofreads materials for accuracy.
- Uses discretion in answering and screening telephone calls.
- Receives and assigns incoming mail to appropriate personnel to handle.
- Responds to simple emails for supervisor.
- Retrieves files and materials needed to address action items in mail/emails.
- Controls, coordinates and maintains supervisor’s calendar; schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and other activities.
- Contacts individuals to communicate schedule changes.
- Assists in compiling meeting agendas and speeches, etc.
- Obtains data from various sources, analyzes data and prepares quarterly and monthly reports.
- Prepares presentation materials.
- Prepares and types reports for Board of Directors and stockholders meetings.
- Maintains records, confidential files, and hold/diary system.
- Does follow-up work as needed.
- Requisitions, distributes and maintains supplies.
- Prepares expense reports and handles payments for expense items.
- Makes travel arrangement and hotel reservations.
- Uses Microsoft products to perform daily activities.
- Is back up for upper level secretaries as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Some secretarial courses.
- Three years as a Secretary or two years as an Executive Secretary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Ability to type accurately using standard business vocabulary and grammar.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.