Staff Position Jobs Vacancy in Harding Shymanski Company
Harding Shymanski Company urgently required following position for Staff Position. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Position Jobs Vacancy in Harding Shymanski Company Jobs Details:
Seeking individual, preferably with financial institution experience, to perform professional internal auditing, loan review, and valuation work. This position entails conducting performance, financial and compliance audit projects, providing consulting services to an organization’s management and staff, and providing input to the development of the annual Audit Plan. This individual would work under limited supervision with moderate latitude for initiative and independent judgment. This full-time position offers challenging assignments, excellent salary, and a generous benefits package.
- Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer surveys, compose summary memos, and prepare working papers
- Identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed
- Communicate or assist in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and verbal presentations to management and the Board of Directors
- Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers
- Perform related work as assigned by management
- Assist with loan review engagements, including performing credit quality reviews and documentation reviews
- Assist with valuation/calculation projects
- Assist with engagement planning, including drafting engagement letters, rolling forward binders, and preparing client assistance letters
- Bachelor or Associates degree in accounting, finance or related field from an accredited college or university
- CIA, CFSA, CVA and/or Credit Risk Certified designation a plus
- Knowledge of the financial institution industry
- Knowledge of cash flow analysis
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions
- Planning and project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems
- Skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses
- Skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting audit findings and recommendations
- Maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards
- Able to work effectively and productively in a professional team environment
- Capable and motivated to provide our clients with excellent and timely client service
- Motivated to work as a team member and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, and be able to build consensus to implement new ideas and procedures that are deemed necessary
- Be flexible and willing to work additional hours and travel when required
Qualified candidates may submit résumés in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Harding, Shymanski & Company, P.S.C. is an EEO/AA Employer.