Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group Salt Lake City
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group Salt Lake City urgently required following position for Housekeeping Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group Salt Lake City Jobs Details:
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel companies. It has an expanding portfolio of 1,400 hotels in operation and under development, a global footprint covering 115 countries…. Be part of the corporate managed hotels portfolio! Have you heard we have been recently acquired? What does that mean for you… more opportunity for growth and development than ever before! Join our team and grow your career with us long-term.
Right in the heart of the action, the Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown is home to the best of the City-Capitol Theater, Historic Temple Square, The Vivint Smart Home Arena, City Creek Shopping Center and The Gateway Shopping Center. The nearby UTA TRAX station makes it easy to get to and from work, making the Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown your choice of employment.
At our hotel, we offer our team members free lunch or dinner at our Rad Employee Cafeteria! Plus, we all know how hard it can be to find parking downtown, did I mention that we offer free employee parking? Yes, we do!
We also reward our team members with Employee of the Month recognition $$ and a reward system that offers our employees free movie tickets, gift cards and Green Bike memberships!
We are seeking a hard-working, highly motivated leader with a Yes I Can! attitude, great organizational skills and a people-friendly persona, who will assist in supervising the housekeeping staff of the hotel.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Verify room status; report room discrepancies; prioritize and update status of check-out rooms.
- Ensure that assigned staff members have reported to work and coordinate all necessary breaks.
- Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities
- Ensure guest laundry and dry-cleaning orders are attended to promptly.
- Notifies supervisor promptly of any special guestroom or suite issues including reporting of any maintenance needs.
- Promptly handles guest complaints or requests and refers to supervisor if unable to handle.
- Act as a central point of communication for the housekeeping department between the hotel departments and guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Create 100% guest satisfaction by providing Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations and /or correcting mistakes.
- Minimum of two years of hospitality experience in housekeeping.
- Strong communications skills, able to interact with guests and employees effectively to solve problems.
- Solid knowledge of computers
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently; bi-lingual skills a plus
- Ability to lift/transport at least 50 pounds
- Push/pull carts or equipment up to 100 pounds
- Ability to reach above head and shoulder height to perform job
- Ability to stand/sit and exert well paced mobility for an eight (8) hour shift
- Ability to squat, bend, kneel and twist.
- Perform repetitive hand and arm movements
BrandRadisson We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.