Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Global Payments Lindon
Global Payments Lindon urgently required following position for Software Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Global Payments Lindon Jobs Details:
Open Edge is seeking an experienced Software Developer in Lindon, UT.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience with the development environments used within the assigned product group (e.g. .Net, Visual Studio, Microsoft, C#, C++)
- Experience creating software products, modules, and features using C#, C++, etc.
- Experience maintaining software products and services using C#, C++, etc.
- Experience architecting professional grade software using C#, C++, etc.
- Knowledge of, and experience applying, object oriented architecture, design and programming concepts
- Knowledge of, and experience applying, n-tier application architecture and development methodologies
- Working Experience with SQL database programming concepts, including database architecture, stored procedures, query optimization, and performance/scalability
- Industry experience in payment processing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of Products.
- Experience with integration to COTS application to internal and extended enterprise systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including basic technical writing abilities
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.