Loan Processor Jobs Vacancy in Horton Inc Kirkland
Horton Inc Kirkland urgently required following position for Loan Processor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loan Processor Jobs Vacancy in Horton Inc Kirkland Jobs Details:
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Loan Processor for their Financial Services Branch. The right candidate will process mortgage loans and provide a high level of customer service to our builders as well as our home buyers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipt of file from Loan Officer through Final Approval
- Review file for correct stacking order, AU findings for initial determination and appropriate documentation
- Review Loan Officer's "needs list"
- Re-review documentation in file, input any changes into the computer systems and re-run for a correct AU Determination
- Print a "credit package"
- Submit all files to a DHI Underwriter at your Regional Underwriting Center. The files will be distributed by the Underwriting Assistant at the Regional Center Location
- Review conditions when received from underwriting
- Provide status of file to all parties
- When all conditions are received, make any changes necessary to the computer system and resubmit to the AU system
- Reconcile the Fee Summary Sheet
- Quality Control Responsibilities
- Read updates and comply with all Quality Control policies
- Attend QC meetings as scheduled
- Review all files for DHI Mortgage required checklists
- Respond to all QC write-ups within 10 calendar days
- General Processor Responsibilities
- Review Loan Processor reports daily, Project to Close, Timeline Exception.
- Loans in Process Report should be reviewed on a weekly basis
- Maintain accurate communication log
- Attend weekly processor meetings as directed by Branch Manager
- Be aware of AU findings in each file, don't "over-document" the file
Education and/or Experience
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual must have a valid and current Mortgage Loan Originator License as required per state regulations.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!Job : Other Primary Location : Washington-Kirkland Organization : Mortgage Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Feb 7, 2018, 11:00:00 PM