Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Iqvia Seattle
Iqvia Seattle urgently required following position for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Iqvia Seattle Jobs Details:
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The Professional Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will professionally and ethically create, maintain and expand sales in designated territory assignment and provide continuing education and service to targeted physicians.
- Generating volume and market share growth for assigned pharmaceutical products within a specific geographic area.
- Selling presentations to physicians and other health care professionals, primarily in an office based setting.
- Developing an understanding of the issues and opportunities unique to the geography, particularly in managed health care.
- Manage allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Maintains accountability for all pharmaceutical samples in accordance with FDA and PDMA guidelines.
- Utilize the sales automation system to document call and program activity.
- Complete initial and ongoing product and development training as required.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.IQVIA.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- 4 year degree from an accredited university or college required
- Minimum of 2 years business-to-business outside sales experience with demonstrated record of impact required
- 5 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Experience with documented success preferred
- Established relationships within targeted geography.preferred
- Sales ability/persuasiveness, use of appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to facilitate an acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or product from targeted customers.
- Establishes account plans based on customer needs and business priorities.
- Establishes method for monitoring progress to goals.
- Must set high goals or standards of performance, self-starter, able to work independently.
- Must demonstrate ability to influence events to achieve goals, and take actions beyond what is required in being proactive.
- Must be able to utilize resources and create a positive/professional impression, commanding attention and respect, displaying confidence.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities and people is key.
- Must express ideas effectively in individual and group situations, adjusting to the characteristics or needs of the target audience
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.