Customer Care Representative Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Acroprint Time Recorder Company Raleigh
Acroprint Time Recorder Company Raleigh urgently required following position for Customer Care Representative Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Care Representative Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Acroprint Time Recorder Company Raleigh Jobs Details:
- NOTE: the new hire would work 5.50 hours/day, Monday through Friday;
Summary of the Job :
To provide excellent customer service by interacting and assisting current and potential customers by telephone, email or fax
1. Respond to customer/prospect inquiries concerning product selection, pricing, order status and delivery time/cost
2. Create new customer/prospect accounts and update/maintain current accounts’ information in CRM tool and ERP tool
3. Add and manage sales orders in ERP tool received by phone, email, fax or EDI
4. Develop service/support tickets in CRM tool that are generated by phone, email or fax and issue to the Service and Systems Support Group
5. Issue Return Material Authorization (RMA) on a case by case basis in ERP tool
6. Supply Call Tags for customers’ shipments on a case by case basis via FedEx or UPS
7. Knowledge of company’s products and solutions’ features and benefits
1. Answer front door as needed
2. Mail marketing materials, small orders, copy of invoices, etc.
3. Assist fellow Customer Service team members with their tasks and/or duties when needed
4. May be assigned miscellaneous tasks/duties/projects as deemed necessary by management
Job Requirements, including …
- Two year degree in related field or equivalent (two years of job experience in customer care)
- Working knowledge of PC/Windows Operating System and Programs (i.e. Word, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills (telephone and email)
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP tools (preferably SalesLogix and Made2Manage)
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
All applicants applying for this position must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $13.50 /hour
- Raleigh, NC
- customer care: 2 years