Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Computer Services Inc Nashville
Computer Services Inc Nashville urgently required following position for Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Computer Services Inc Nashville Jobs Details:
The Marketing Specialist assists in all areas of marketing, communications and sales team support activities. Marketing Specialists are responsible for the day-to-day administration of the marketing strategy and execution of brand awareness and lead generation campaigns to support CSI’s entire suite of solutions and corporate KPIs.
- Report to Marketing Director and work closely with Marketing Managers and Specialists to facilitate all aspects of the marketing and communication strategy
- Craft and execute highly-targeted messaging and campaigns that resonate with the specified target market
- Collaborate with multiple teams including sales, telemarketing, vendors, marketing and others to guide and develop go-to-market strategies
- Conduct market and competitive research to refine messaging and determine value propositions
- Track campaign metrics and ROI using marketing automation tools and CRM to guide decisions and report back to Marketing Director and team
- Plan and manage both virtual and in-person events including webinars, virtual meetings, and VIP parties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Functions in team environment
- Formal presentation skills
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Knowledge of financial services industry
Experience and Training:
- Three plus (3+) years of B2B marketing or advertising experience
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM systems and marketing automation tools
- Experience with Marketo, nurturing programs and account-based marketing is a plus
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other legally protected basis.