Paralegal Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Law Office Michaal Carestia Atlanta
The Law Office Michaal Carestia Atlanta urgently required following position for Paralegal Legal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Paralegal Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Law Office Michaal Carestia Atlanta Jobs Details:
Personal Injury Paralegal -Litigation Experience Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients - answer questions regarding status of case, make follow-up phone calls, make regular inquiries into status of the client's treatment.
- E-filing in State and Federal Courts.
- Prepare for trials, depositions, hearings and mediations, etc.
-Drafting a variety of legal documents to include: Pleadings, motions and Discovery.
-Review files with attorneys - be able to discuss cases, treatment, insurance, etc.
-Written correspondence -, request medical records and bills, write letters to other attorneys and client, review written correspondence with attorneys.
-Understand Liens, Letter of Protection; detailed with great note taking
- Previous experience as a personal injury paralegal. (At least two years)
- Familiarity with medical records, bills, and insurance.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Able to work under pressure and able to work with minimum supervision
- A nurturing, compassionate person with plenty of patience; A person our clients can lean on.
- Must be Computer proficient, understand and demonstrate above average skills in Microsoft Office .
We use NEEDLES case management Software. Please reply with Resumes. Salary consumerate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Legal Assistant: 2 years