Network Infrastructure Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Basic Solutions Corp Menlo Park
Basic Solutions Corp Menlo Park urgently required following position for Network Infrastructure Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Infrastructure Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Basic Solutions Corp Menlo Park Jobs Details:
We are looking for talented, highly motivated Network Infrastructure Engineer. The primary function will be to design and implementation complex network for the OOB deployment. He will also ensure that the network is reliable, performant, and can scale to meet the challenges that serving distributed and complex topology presents. Automation is the key to meeting our demands; you will be responsible for conceiving, developing, and deploying systems and tools to keep the network running reliably and efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strong implementation experience in networking and wireless technologies and solutions
- Manage and maintain multi-vendor, multi-protocol datacenter and backbone wired and backhaul wireless networks;
- Define and develop optimized network monitoring systems
- Design and deploy new network and tooling architectures
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose testing coverage changes.
- Develop automated methods to mitigate and remediate network events
- Analyze data to diagnose and identify root causes to network issues
- Be an active participant in deep technical discussions
- Develop and maintain consistency within the networking infrastructure
- Good communication skills including written is a must
- Technical Areas of focus (including but not limited to):
- BGP/TCP/IP protocols
- Basic MPLS/OSPF
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of routing and switching - hardware design and fundamental knowledge of forwarding and data planes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Ability to develop network automation tools in at least one language (Python, Perl, Go, C++, Bash, etc.)
- Protocol knowledge in one or more of BGP, MPLS, ISIS or similar routing protocols - understanding of typical configurations and performance tuning
- Administration and usage of Linux/Unix operating systems - ability to install and run binaries, modify, deploy configuration files and monitor overall system health
- Ability to develop and understand network device configuration for at least one vendor (Juniper, Cisco, Arista, Brocade, etc.)
- Understanding of TCP/IP flow control and performance. Expert knowledge of TCP/IP and IPv6 - ability to tune and modify configuration to enhance performance
- Ability to understand and mitigate complex network hardware and topology failures
- Expert level network automation experience - building robust systems, handling critical network functions like deployment, operations and planning
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour
- BGP/MPLS/IS-IS: 4 years
- perl/python/bash/c++: 4 years