Medicare Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Tri Star Insurance Agency Philadelphia
Tri Star Insurance Agency Philadelphia urgently required following position for Medicare Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medicare Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Tri Star Insurance Agency Philadelphia Jobs Details:
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. You'll help improve the health of millions.
You want to do work that really matters. We want to bring more health resources and better solutions to the most vulnerable and least served members in our communities. This sounds like the perfect match. In this role you can work with state and federal government agencies, physicians and other providers, to bring greater care to more than 3 million people. Make a difference in the lives of those in your own community and a career with UnitedHealthcare Community Plan will allow you to do just that!
- Travel throughout an assigned territory and work directly with community based organizations, providers, and other sources to obtain referrals
- Manage your travel and territory efficiently to produce maximum results
- Meet with eligible participants with the goal of enrollment and presenting product information
- Some sales leads are company provided
- You will generate many of your own leads - Your performance will be rewarded!
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- 3+ years previous outside sales and territory management experience
- Contacts or active within the community (i.e. Providers, community based organizations, etc.)
- Reliable transportation
- A license to sell insurance in the state of New Jersey
- Experience selling Medicare Advantage or Dual -Eligible products highly required
- Strong and successful background in selling Medicaid products is preferred
- Bilingual candidates preferred
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong proficiency with computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Sales acumen in generating leads and closing on sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with the senior population
- Must have easy access to Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris and Union counties
Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $0.00 /year
Required license or certification:
- Life and Health Insurance