Patient Access Coordinator Bergen Jobs Vacancy in Memorial Sloan Kettering Montvale
Memorial Sloan Kettering Montvale urgently required following position for Patient Access Coordinator Bergen. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Access Coordinator Bergen Jobs Vacancy in Memorial Sloan Kettering Montvale Jobs Details:
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively with all areas of the patient revenue side, and clinical and administrative teams to meet shared objectives and goals.
- Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged, using both formal and informal development
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Someone that can work independently and handle difficult interactions
- Work closely with clinical teams and provide high quality financial services assistance to patients based on their needs and those of the clinicians
- Proactively obtain precertification for scheduled services requiring insurance authorization and review and input demographic, financial and insurance information into Center system
- Advise patients of potential self-pay responsibility and procedures that go along with this responsibility
- Collaborate on various departmental projects and pilots with management and clinicians
- Inform patients of their insurance benefits and explain hospital financial policies
- Identify process improvement opportunities in all areas of Patient Financial Services and offer recommendations to management
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- 2-3 years of healthcare experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent patient service skills
- Third party insurance experience preferred
- Direct patient customer service experience preferred