Assistant Branch Manager Harrisburg Jobs Vacancy in Mid Penn Bancorp Inc Harrisburg
Mid Penn Bancorp Inc Harrisburg urgently required following position for Assistant Branch Manager Harrisburg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Branch Manager Harrisburg Jobs Vacancy in Mid Penn Bancorp Inc Harrisburg Jobs Details:
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the branch team and operations of the branch. In addition, the Assistant Branch Manager is an active member of the Sales and Service team, focusing primarily on in branch sales and service. This individual works closely with the Branch Manager to set goals and ensure achievement of sales and performance objectives.
Partners with the Branch Manager to establish specific goals for the office and implements strategies to achieve goals.
Assists new and existing customers with various banking needs.
- Has knowledge of and the ability to perform the essential duties assigned to the Head Teller, Customer Service Representative, and Teller staff along with directly supervising assigned employees.
Oversees and ensures that the teller line operates in compliance with the bank’s operating policies and procedures related to the processing of deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, cash handling, and other transactional and security operations.
- Effectively utilizes the bank’s Customer Relationship Management program to track customer sales and service activities as well as cultivate prospective opportunities within the office’s market area.
Education & Qualifications
- A minimum of two (2) years’ related work experience or specialized retail banking education and training normally required.
- An Associate degree in related field preferred.
- Notary experience preferred or ability to obtain notary as needed.
- Ability to obtain and properly maintain a National Mortgage Licensing Registration (NMLS #) in order to take applications for loans that are secured by residential real estate is a requirement of this position.
Ability to work a flexible schedule as required to meet operating needs.
We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship,