Data Mining Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Lmt Group Atlanta
Lmt Group Atlanta urgently required following position for Data Mining Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Mining Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Lmt Group Atlanta Jobs Details:
The supply chain management services are primarily focused on the bigger picture. The global supply consulting services are based on the international reach through offices and logistics consultants all over the world as well as the previous experience from global supply chain projects.
- provide SAS programming activities for the monitoring, reporting, and analysis of clinical trials and will deliver against the overall protocol timelines and quality goals within the study teams.
- Collaborate with project biostatistician in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of execution plan accounting for timeline, resource and quality of the projects
- Ensures that all statistical programs comply with the programming coding standards and utilize available standard reporting systems, as well as macro utility programs.
- Support statistical programming applications that are used to generate clinical study reports.
- Support ADS and TLG generation, and assist with the development of work flow and SOPs for Biostatistics and Statistical Programming operations.
- Accountable for the provision of standard and non-standard data sets, tables, listings and figures based on the final synopsis and SAP that are required for the study reports, submissions and product defense.
- Communicates effectively not only within the teams and functional lines but also with the external resources
- Provides filing, approval and regulatory programming support for all aspects of a submission
- Related training/education/experience in Computer Science or other relevant education
- The work experience should include at least two years in a statistical programming environment
- Knowledge and application of p-values, confidence intervals, linear regression analysis, advanced general linear models, frequencies, survival analysis, non-parametric analysis, randomization software, proficiency in implementing these ideas in clear, efficient SAS code for the purposes of data analysis and reporting.
- Accountable for overall timelines and major project milestones, as well as overall project quality, integrity and productivity
- Knowledge of base SAS, SAS macro language, graph, FSP, STATS, SQL as well as other programming languages.
- Knowledge of UNIX system, Oracle Clinical and EDC (electronic data capture) exposure preferred
- Knowledge of clinical systems, medical terminology, clinical trail methodologies, and software systems development.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and computer skills.
- Flexible, well organized, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to give effective presentations to small groups such as Implementation Teams or Statistical Programming meetings