Accountant Accounts Payable Jobs Vacancy in Swoon Group San Francisco
Swoon Group San Francisco urgently required following position for Accountant Accounts Payable. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Accounts Payable Jobs Vacancy in Swoon Group San Francisco Jobs Details:
Swoon is hiring an Accounts Payable Accountant in San Francisco, CA
This position is a 6month, full-time contract
Benefits available: Medical/Dental/Vision
Who is the client I would be working with?
A major company in the Tech/Finance Industry of San Francisco, CA .As digital technology refashions the world, our unmatched commitment to lead in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of payment capture, and related content empowers innovators and allows new opportunities to flourish.. They are looking to add a Data Entry Clerk that can passionately, and effectively represent their brand.
How do I know if I am in the right place?
You are looking for…
- An opportunity to grow your career and resume with an outstanding Tech Company
- Detail oriented, with a foundation background in Excel, and other Microsoft Office programs
- Bachelors Degree & 1-3 years of accounting experience
If so you are exactly what they are looking for in an Accounts Payable Accountant!
What exactly would an Accounts Payable Accountant do at this company?
- High volume invoice data processing Research vendor or customer payment posting discrepancies & resolve issues
- Assist with monthly close and accrual process Ad hoc analysis and tasks as needed Liaising with cross-functional business partners on the P2P process, invoice/payment status AP Payments/Invoice/Expense Reporting
OracleR12/Big ERP experience AP experience required (2+ years),
- Public company experience
- Strong attention to details and accuracy Proficiency in communication and customer service orientation
- Passion for end to end procurement process and improvements
- Knowledge of GAAP (US and international preferred)
- Tech savvy - Excel guru a plus Strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Positive can do attitude and must be a team player Ad hoc analysis and tasks as needed
You will: *
- Production PO and Invoice management for all hardware suppliers*
- OpEx PO and invoice management for all hardware*
- Shipment tracking and reconciling invoices within iProcurment* Working closely with AP team on monthly close activities*
- International PO and invoice management
Skills: You have:
- 1-3 years accounting/ finance experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Acute attention to detail and are results-oriented
- Strong Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint skills
- Oracle iProcurement and SQL experience a plus
Education: Bachelors, or Certification and Current experience
I think I am a good fit for this role, but what should I know about your agency?
- Come Get Swooned!!
- Swoon Staffing handles the staffing needs of over 80 Fortune 500 clients
- We have won Best Staffing Agency to Work for in both 2014, 2015, & 2016
- Swoon was also awarded the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. in 2016
Okay I get it… Where do I send my information?
Phillip Alvarez – Phillip. Alvarez @ swoonstaffing . com // 619..987..8821..
Job Type: Full-time