Mail Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Administrative Resource Options Chicago
Administrative Resource Options Chicago urgently required following position for Mail Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mail Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Administrative Resource Options Chicago Jobs Details:
Administrative Resource Options
ARO provides a variety of services to various businesses across multiple industries nationwide. Unlike many of our competitors, ARO does not have a “one-size fits all” approach to outsourcing. We know every business and organization is unique, and requires a tailored approach to maximize our impact on service enhancement, cost, and efficiency.
A key component of our success is tightly integrating the logistics of processes, technology solutions and personnel; however, a successful transition doesn’t end there. Our approach incorporates a truly customized transition to fit a firm's operational culture, rhythms, and needs.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health Insurance -Retirement/401K Matching -Charity Leave
- Donate for Life -Career Development -Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance -Commuter Discounts -And Much More
The Mail Assistant provides high-level customer service in a corporate environment that is professional, fast-paced and dynamic.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Prior experience (1+ years') preferred in mail delivery within a professional setting
- Required qualities include: customer service oriented, dependable, enthusiastic, punctual, organized, self-directed, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must demonstrate professional communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal
- Preferred proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite services