Human Resource Assistant Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Mental Health Assn Nassau County Hempstead
Mental Health Assn Nassau County Hempstead urgently required following position for Human Resource Assistant Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resource Assistant Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Mental Health Assn Nassau County Hempstead Jobs Details:
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will provide clerical support to the Human Resources Department. This position will maintain a cohesive and positive relationship with all management and clerical staff regarding all HR related issues. As well as ensure legal compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Post jobs on career sites
- Maintain Resume Databank and discuss potential candidates with management
- Process and handle background information
- Prepare reports (excel knowledge a must) and logs pertaining to HR information
- Handle correspondence, ads, employment letters, etc. for all of the HR Department
- Ensures personnel files are in compliance with regulations
- Set up personnel records for all new employees
- Handles incoming resumes and prescreens all applicants
- Assists with employee relations
- Keeps track of staff with OPWDD or OMH tracking systems
- Assists with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR department
- File, organize, and scan paperwork
- Assist with FMLA, Administrative Leave, Worker Compensation, Disability
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be proficient in the English language, including grammatical usage.
- Ability to work with a word processing system and also be familiar with spreadsheets. Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Must possess patience and the ability to relate tactfully with personnel, clients, and visitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or 1- 3 years of Human Resource experience
- Driving: Clean NYSDL