Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mcclure Company Harrisburg
Mcclure Company Harrisburg urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mcclure Company Harrisburg Jobs Details:
The McClure Company was founded more than 60 years ago and has earned a solid reputation based on engineering, performance, construction, and service to our customers. We stay true to our relationships through long-term maintenance and optimization of your mechanical system.
Voted one of the best companies to work for in the state of Pennsylvania! :
McClure Company is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our growing Energy Services Division based in Harrisburg, PA.
McClure Company, incorporated in 1953, is a subsidiary of MBMH, which was founded through the private merger of longtime partners Burns Mechanical (Horsham, PA) and McClure Company. The MBMH management team boasts 500 years of collective industry experience within the two firms. We are a fully integrated energy services, mechanical contracting, engineering, and service organization based in Harrisburg, PA. We proactively manage the project from initial concept and design, through installation and commissioning, to 24-hour service and ongoing equipment maintenance. To ensure a streamlined process, we directly employ professional engineers, certified energy managers, and LEED AP certified designers.
We offer excellent benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for full time employees
- Lucrative bonuses and 401(k) with company match/profit sharing
- Paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time and flexible schedules
- The opportunity to participate in numerous company fundraising events throughout the year
- Family like atmosphere
- Complete engineering tasks (conceptual design through construction drawing development)
- Conduct one or more of the following: economic & energy analyses; load calculations, design and layout of equipment, duct and piping systems
- Development and/or review of ATC sequences of operation
- Develop and review equipment submittals
- Coordinate design and installation with Project Management, Construction and Service departments
- Field engineering: assist with project execution, trade coordination, scheduling, document management and problem solving
- Assist or complete project estimating and proposal writing, client interaction
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager
- Strong knowledge and proficiency using the latest AutoCad/MEP/BIM software.
- Knowledge of BIM and IPD Construction Delivery methods.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong technical writing and oral communication skills.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline required.PE or EIT preferred.
- 3 to 5 years experience with HVAC design.
- Excellent understanding of engineering fundamentals with a focus on HVAC design.
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally.
- Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office; reimbursed.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Position is full-time
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet This Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.