Sales And Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Clarion Inn Dayton Airport Englewood
Clarion Inn Dayton Airport Englewood urgently required following position for Sales And Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales And Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Clarion Inn Dayton Airport Englewood Jobs Details:
- Solicit, negotiate, and secure new business.
- Evaluate and understand market trends to develop and execute effective sales strategies to attract clients and secure sales.
- Make outside sales calls and cold calls to obtain business and utilize site visits to close sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with local businesses while continually working to create and build a list of decision makers in the local community.
- Write sales and event contracts for groups according to corporate procedures based on approved pricing structures.
- Work independently and self-manage work schedule with varying demands and hour requirements.
- Relevant experience in a Sales & Marketing role in the restaurant, hotel or tourism industry.
- Strong community connections and affiliations – seeks and identifies appropriate partnerships.
- Identify target guest groups and potential new business.
- Proven experience managing social media accounts and digital marketing to drive sales and brand awareness.
- Establish a high level of guest satisfaction and loyalty through superior guest service.
- Resolve guest comments or complaints when necessary with a sense of urgency, poise, professionalism, and good judgment.
- The position requires the individual to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as business mandates. Must be able to attend and support scheduled events as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Englewood, OH 45322
- sales: 5 years