Sales Manager Learning Services Jobs Vacancy in Adobe New York
Adobe New York urgently required following position for Sales Manager Learning Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager Learning Services Jobs Vacancy in Adobe New York Jobs Details:
Adobe Digital Learning Services ("ADLS") is a revenue generating business, responsible for providing learning services to Adobe’s customers and partners. ADLS is searching for a seasoned and strategic Sales Manager for the Americas region. Reporting to the Director of Sales for ADLS, this position is a critical customer facing leadership role and will responsible for leading a team of field and inside sales reps. You will be responsible for developing and executing against a winning sales plan, with emphasis on growing the bookings performance of the business and over-achieving against annual and quarterly sales quotas. The role will interact with customers and partners as well as build alignment with internal stakeholders, at all levels. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in a similar role, ideally in services for a technology company, and have a proven track record of building and driving successful sales teams. Adobe is a pioneer and leader in digital media and marketing, and the Sales Manager for Americas will play a key role in assuring that Adobe Digital Learning Services reflects that market position by offering world-class and industry-leading learning solutions.
- Exceed the sales quotas for the Americas region
- Bring sales leadership and sales discipline to the business
- Drive the value proposition of Adobe Learning Services across Adobe and to our customers and partners
- Establish the GTM and business plan to meet bookings goals
- Develop new opportunities and ideas in support of customer and business needs
- Effective engagement and communication with license Sales and Consulting leaders
- Develop and execute sales campaigns
- Drive superior customer experience
- Achieve KPIs around disciplines such as team pipeline development, territory performance & forecast accuracy
- Lead and inspire the regional sales team and coach and mentor them to do great things
- Support the delivery of internal sales enablement
- Execute ADLS initiatives in line with the business strategy
The candidate profile::
- A strong technology services background with experience successfully selling into enterprise accounts.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Inspiring Sales leadership style, including coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong presence
- Sales process and methodology experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Creative thinking to support deal development/proposals
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Extensive professional business experience preferably in services technology
- Significant experience managing a for-profit education or services sales team
- 7-10 years sales experience – selling and positioning services
- 3-5 years Sales leadership experience
- Extensive experience in a customer service/customer facing role/organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent.
- Some business travel required (25-40%).
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe's dynamic working environment is also well known - including 13 years on FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" , and other, similar accolades. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company's success.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age , sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.