Associate Automation Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Montvale
Kpmg Montvale urgently required following position for Associate Automation Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Automation Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Montvale Jobs Details:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Automation Administrator, to join our Digital Labor Organization.
- Implement manage, and maintain the technology platforms that enable Digital Labor
- Effectively escalate to management when issues arise
- Oversee the commands for the automation to execute the tasks or processes as specified in the requirements and design documents
- Facilitate end-to-end functionality testing with test data; validate functionality testing and results with process subject matter professional and make adjustments as needed
- Maintain proficiency on Digital Labor tools including recommendations, processes and procedures, and track enhancements
- Follow and enforces updated standards, guidelines, and leading practices
- Minimum one year of experience in delivery of IT systems including; SDLC, scripting, MS tools, basic development tools, languages, and leading industry practices; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of digital labor which leverage best suited methodologies, practice and experience with digital labor concepts and tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and SDLC preferred
- Experience with end-to-end application testing, defect management, change and release management
- Experience working in a production support environment providing On-Call support with the ability to work off hours and provide weekend support as necessary
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies including .NET IIS and reporting solutions, as well as SQL Server administration and middleware technologies
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.