Production Worker General Jobs Vacancy in Mdc Vacuum Products San Jose
Mdc Vacuum Products San Jose urgently required following position for Production Worker General. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Worker General Jobs Vacancy in Mdc Vacuum Products San Jose Jobs Details:
Function & Responsibility
Tends multiple machine tools, special purpose machines, or industrial robots to machine high vacuum components to specifications on a production basis.
Production workers will support the cleanroom operations by completing one or more of the following:
- Operating a cold saw
- Deburring parts
- Pulling parts from the stockroom and kitting jobs
- Washing, rinsing and drying parts for ultra-high purity welding
- Leak checking weldments
- Packaging and labeling components
- Possess a proven knowledge of machining practices, measurement and evaluation skills, and tooling applications
- Lifts workpiece manually or using hoist and secures workpiece in fixture or loads automatic feeding device
- Starts machine, engages feed, and observes operation
- Inspects and measures machined workpieces to verify conformance to specifications
- Moves machine controls and guides to adjust machine
- Replaces worn machine accessories such as cutting tools or brushes
- Adds coolant to machine reservoir and turns valve to start flow of coolant
- Files, sands, or shapes machined parts
- Cleans machined parts
- Tends machines and equipment other than machine tools
- Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast paced cleanroom environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Familiarity with measurement devices including a tape measure, calipers and height gauges
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work with team members.
- Ability to take direction from supervisor.
- Ability to keep required job schedules.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Willingness to be flexible and learn new tasks.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is recommended but not required.
- Ability to read production drawings is a plus.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proven ability to operate onsite machinery.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Job Type: Full-time
- strong math skills: 2 years