Geoint Capability Requirements Development Sme Expert Jobs Vacancy in Rti Consulting Llc Fort Belvoir
- Geoint Capability Requirements Development Sme Expert
- Rti Consulting Llc
- Fort Belvoir VA
- 19 Feb, 2018 29 days ago
Rti Consulting Llc Fort Belvoir urgently required following position for Geoint Capability Requirements Development Sme Expert. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Geoint Capability Requirements Development Sme Expert Jobs Vacancy in Rti Consulting Llc Fort Belvoir Jobs Details:
Security Clearance : An active DoD Top Secret SCI
Mission : Shall serve as a member of G Futures Collections Branch (GFC) as a capabilities analyst and integration facilitator.
Skills and Experience
- An active DoD Top Secret SCI security clearance is required.
- Twenty (20) years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in the formal documentation processes and procedures described in the CJCSI/M 3170.01-series publications covering the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) , the Capabilities Based Assessment (CBA) process and the DNI’s Intelligence Community Capability Requirements guidance and Compelling Intelligence Needs (CIN) process and the prior preparation of capabilities documentation under both processes.
- DoD/JCS Requirements Management Certification Training (RMCT) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD and IC oversight and acquisition processes.
- Demonstrated specialized Government agency or military experience in GEOINT or all source intelligence processes and activities. Desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of NATIONAL GEOINT’s current and futures needs process including the NATIONAL GEOINT Needs Database (NNDB) and Community Information Needs Forecast (CINF).
- Demonstrated understanding of NATIONAL GEOINT OND Interoperability Assessment Tool (IAP).
- Demonstrated expertise with Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC) Knowledge Management and Decision Support (KMDS) tool.
- Demonstrated specialized experience working with National System for Geospatial Intelligence IC members and partners.
- Demonstrated understanding of capability gaps and requirements research and definition.
- Demonstrated expert skills in the analysis of requirements and provision of substantive comments on their relationship and impact with respect to extant capabilities documentation and programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NATIONAL GEOINT, IC and projected GEOINT programs and systems.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the NATIONAL GEOINT and the functional area of GEOINT, the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC community.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with extant NATIONAL GEOINT capabilities documentation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Shall perform and document analysis of customer and stakeholder capability requirements, their prioritization and allocation.
Apply For JobPlease send your resume to Careers@Go-RTI.com
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.