Deposit Operations Specialist Reinbeck Jobs Vacancy in Lincoln Savings Bank Reinbeck
Lincoln Savings Bank Reinbeck urgently required following position for Deposit Operations Specialist Reinbeck. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deposit Operations Specialist Reinbeck Jobs Vacancy in Lincoln Savings Bank Reinbeck Jobs Details:
Operational support to the deposit department through maintenance, processing and account reconciliation on the bank's core data system, dispute management, ecommerce operational support, online banking support, treasury management back up.
- Completes data input as required to properly maintain customer’s accounts.
- Reviews and reconciles daily reports as assigned from bank’s core data system.
- Performs various operational procedures that support the deposit department such as check orders, account analysis charges and printing of cd notices and checks.
- Assists deposit department in various research projects in an effort to maintain efficiency in the bank’s core database.
- Researches for customer error resolution such as Regulation E errors.
- Maintains the functional side of the bank’s debit card program, online banking product and telephone banking service.
- Maintains the functional side of the ODP and Cash Management programs
- Scans and Indexes work related materials needed in record retention
- Promotes a TEAM environment within the department
- Follows state and federal banking regulations as it relates to position
Specializing in Fraud:
-Maintains the DTS system for dispute tracking
-Investigates all dispute prior to submission to Shazam or payment of final credit.
-Maintains the relationship with the banks collection agency as it pertains to the movement of accounts, assignment to type of collections, and review of collection practices to ensure compliance with bank requirements
- Represents the bank in a positive light in all professional duties. Participates in civic and community affairs, functions, and organizations promoting a positive involved “community image” for the bank.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
Prior bank operations experience preferred
1 to 3 years office/administrative experience
Ability to create spreadsheets and word documents
Ability to use a ten key calculator
Excellent communication skills
Attention to detail