Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Foster Mckay
Foster Mckay urgently required following position for Senior Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Foster Mckay Jobs Details:
Great opportunity to join a well-established publicly multi-billion dollar bio-tech company in NJ. This opportunity reports directly into the Chief Accounting Officer and would offer hands on exposure.
- Calculating run rates and identifying trends in the business
- Consolidating and reporting monthly budget vs. actual operating expenses and providing meaningful insights to the business
- Budgetary support for department cost centers, forecasting, project estimates
- Forecasting the near-term P&L and providing guidance to the business
- Owning the development and preparation of the monthly/quarterly business financial review package which is presented to the leadership team
- Develop key performance indicators / dashboard to be shared and presented to leadership team
- Working closely with the accounting team to support the monthly close process, which may include preparing journal entries for accruals, reclassifications, etc.
- Develop expense overviews, highlighting risks / opportunities vs Budgets and Targets
- Build strong reporting relationships with business partners at all key stakeholders within each department to improve communication and understanding of the business
- Assisting with the overall achievement of the division’s and company’s financial targets
- Providing financial support to evaluate the annual budget, the long-term strategic business plan, and the periodic forecasting processes
- Analyzing and interpreting financial data and transferring that data into meaningful and focused information and reports to drive performance results and action
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as needed
- Minimum B.S. / B.A. in accounting or finance; CPA preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in financial role, including financial planning and P&L reporting in a pharmaceutical company
- Prior pharmaceutical experience required
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, including charting and custom views/formatting