Business Banking New Accounts Representative Pwb Encino Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Encino
- Business Banking New Accounts Representative Pwb Encino
- Pacific Western Bank
- Encino CA
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Pacific Western Bank Encino urgently required following position for Business Banking New Accounts Representative Pwb Encino. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Banking New Accounts Representative Pwb Encino Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Encino Jobs Details:
As a Financial Services Representative you will represent our bank to the community and make our customers feel welcome. We are looking for people who are dependable, self-motivated and work well in a team environment. In this position, you will handle all facets of opening new accounts, and be responsive to the needs of both internal and external customers by introducing bank services/products that may be of interest to them. This position requires you to be highly organized and detail oriented, with strong multitasking, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Handles all facets of new accounts including opening new accounts, superseding accounts, ordering checks and notary.
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs and priorities of both internal and external customers; identifies and takes appropriate action based on customer needs; establishes effective working relationships with customers and gains their respect and loyalty.
- Makes suggestions to current or potential customers about other services/products that may be of interest to them.
- Minimum two years of Business Accounts experience required
- Cross-selling Pacific Western Bank Products and Services.
- Completion of certifications.
- Prepare documentation for new accounts under the Bank’s CIP/BSA and other Bank policies.
- Input new accounts on IBS and submit complete package.
- Knowledge Word, and Excel preferred
- Assist the teller line when needed.
- Provide assistance with end of day closing, to include cash balancing (vault & ATM)
- Assist with processing and scanning of daily teller work.
- Gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the following key backup duties:
- CTR Input
- Stop Payments
- Hold Notices
- Analysis Charge Input
- Telephone Transfers
- Participate and contribute to the branch’s overall goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.