Oracle Database Administrators Jobs Vacancy in Pureintegration Herndon
Pureintegration Herndon urgently required following position for Oracle Database Administrators. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Oracle Database Administrators Jobs Vacancy in Pureintegration Herndon Jobs Details:
Oracle Database Administrators
pureIntegration is seeking several Oracle Database Administrators, who are passionate about what they do and are exceptional at client delivery.
- Work as a member of a team to provide 24x7x365 support.
- Maintain Oracle backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance and clarification to Developers for database activities.
- Perform database and operating system tuning and performance monitoring.
- Write and troubleshoot database procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Perform application database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Create and maintain processes and standards documents.
- Knowledge of database capacity planning.
- Interface with Oracle technical support.
- Perform patch management and version control.
- Familiarity with SDLC concepts.
Location: Herndon, VA, Three Shifts available, 24/7
- 3- 5 years of experience as an Oracle Database Administrator.
- Good understanding of Oracle database (v 11 & 12).
- Ability to perform Database Monitoring and Health Checks.
- Basic understanding of Space Management both in DB and OS.
- Hands-on experience with various RDBMS tools preferably SQLplus, Toad, Pl/SQL developer, and RMAN.
- Knowledge of User creation and profile management on the DB.
- Hands-on experience on DB startup & shutdown activities.
- Understanding of basic troubleshooting steps in DB.
- Basic knowledge of Unix & Windows Commands.
- Exposure to ITIL V3 concepts (Incident, Problem and Change Management processes).
- Experience with backup and recovery of DB.
- Must be US Citizen to continue to pass an extensive background investigation and already have a security clearance at the Secret level.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.