Engineering Assistant Indianapolis Jobs Vacancy in Atc Group Services Indianapolis
Atc Group Services Indianapolis urgently required following position for Engineering Assistant Indianapolis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Assistant Indianapolis Jobs Vacancy in Atc Group Services Indianapolis Jobs Details:
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform construction quality assurance monitoring
- Field testing and inspection
- Accurately record test and daily field observations on large scale landfill projects.
- Follow ATC directives and standards and perform all job functions within ATC safety guidelines.
- Abide by ATC’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Two year degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental engineering, construction technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience with landfill construction quality assurance (CQA) projects utilizing composite liner systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience with soils testing is required.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and project specifications
- Must be organized and able to keep detailed, accurate field notes
- Must be able to accurately follow written and verbal instructions and communicate effectively with task and project leaders.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and autocad/Civil 3D
- Reasoning, mathematical and language skills (read, write, and speak) acceptable business English.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule on large, out of town, construction projects during the construction season including weekends when necessary.
- Physical strength, stamina and dexterity to left and move 70lbs, stoop, bend and stand throughout the course of up to a 12 hour day in varying weather conditions at construction sites with varying terrain.
- Must be able to assist with field staff supervision as directed by engineering support staff.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in concrete and asphalt testing.