Customer And Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Fred Loya Insurance Santa Rosa
Fred Loya Insurance Santa Rosa urgently required following position for Customer And Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer And Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Fred Loya Insurance Santa Rosa Jobs Details:
Start the New Year With a New Career!!!
Fred Loya Insurance is Hiring
CUSTOMER and SALES REPRESENTATIVES – In Santa Rosa CA
Starting Pay is $14.00
Fred Loya Insurance was established in 1974 and has grown to be one of the Largest Hispanic Top 500 Owned and Operated Companies in the United States. Our commitment to providing fast, dependable service and competitive rates for general auto insurance has made us one of the fastest growing auto insurance groups.
- Provide professional, courteous service to our customers
- Accept payments and process transactions
- Identify any potential needs the customer may have
- Follow up with customers on quotes, renewals and cancellations
- Involved with marketing initiatives for new business development
- Maintain work area and office clean and neat
- May require some travel within locations for coverage purposes within city
- Run bank deposits as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer literate desirable
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is helpful
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be assertive and ability to provide a first-rate experience for our customers
- High School diploma
- We do provide training an preparation for state licensing
- Previous experience in customer service or in the insurance industry a plus!
We are committed to our employees and offer competitive wages, incentives, and an excellent benefit package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plan and several voluntary benefits that can be selected based on individual needs. In addition, we offer paid Vacation Time, Sick time, and several paid Holidays. Training while getting paid; starting pay at $14 per hour. No experience? Will train! Get paid while you train! Ability to earn more based on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via e-mail or online at www.fredloya.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year