Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Realtruck Ocala
Realtruck Ocala urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Realtruck Ocala Jobs Details:
We think that building a technology company is about talented people that constantly question the status quo of what is possible. Empowering our employees by highly encouraging out of the box thinking in a team oriented setting has been the framework that has led us to being the revolutionary in the already innovative e-commerce industry.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be a key member of the DevOps team that will allow us to take our platforms to the next level. A keen eye on process improvements and quality assurance metrics will allow our development team to achieve/with scalable processes.
- Understand business requirements and translating them to create test plans and test cases.
- Perform testing and other quality assurance practices and work with the development teams to drive defects to resolution.
- Track quality assurance metrics with an eye on process improvements.
- Utilize open source or commercial test tools.
- Perform the automation of regression test cases.
- Development of testing infrastructure and automation while defining and implementing proven DevOps best practices and processes.
- 5+ yrs of programming experience.
- 2+ yrs of QA experience
- Solid understanding of web development life cycle phases.
- Experience supporting an agile environment process leveraging cloud based environments such as AWS
The technology team members are located in Ocala, Florida. We are only looking for people interested in working in-house at our Ocala location to foster a highly diverse, collaborative culture that encourages out of the box thinking. We cannot currently sponsor any work visas
RealTruck is not a typical early-stage "work hard/play hard" start-up. We are a well established and privately held that is transforming itself into a leading edge technology powerhouse in the automotive aftermarket e-commerce space. Our team is made up of professionals with diverse backgrounds and interests, who take our careers and our lives seriously. We believe that the best way to iterate towards success is by taking care of ourselves, our families, our users, and one another. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental Insurance, and Vision Coverage and a 401K.
We aim for a sustainable approach to work and life, because that is the best way to maximize long-term speed while retaining clarity of vision. Compassion is our strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
We are a drug-free workplace!