Facilities Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Cds Life Transitions Webster
Cds Life Transitions Webster urgently required following position for Facilities Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Cds Life Transitions Webster Jobs Details:
Job: Facilities Coordinator
Company: CDS Life Transitions
Location: Webster, NY
Hire Rate: To be discussed at interview
Coordinate and perform facility maintenance for CDS Wolf Life Transition Center, residential and day programs, as well as other CDSLT Sites. Respond to emergency and safety concerns immediately. Assess physical plant needs and perform maintenance, repairs, and renovations. Ensure that appropriate sprinkler, security, and fire alarm systems are in place. Ensures the effective and safe operation of all mechanical equipment at CDS Wolf Life Transition Center, residential, day programs, and other CDSLT Sites
Essential Job Functions:
- Immediately investigate and inform supervisor of all emergencies, safety concerns, and accidents. Make assessment of situations and implement approved action plans.
- Assess CDS Monarch physical plant sites as required. Make recommendations for repairs or renovations to ensure CDS Monarch does not receive negative findings from outside auditors.
- Arrange for or perform general building maintenance and repairs including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, painting, cleaning, floor care, and snow removal at all locations as directed.
- Coordinate and track work orders and office and furniture moves/relocations.
- Contact vendors to obtain bids for services needed at Wolf Life Transition Center and day programs.
- Monitor preventative maintenance contracts to ensure vendors are performing appropriate maintenance on all facilities-related equipment.
- Maintain fire alarm, sprinkler systems, and security systems ensuring compliance with appropriate codes.
- Maintain Fire Book for the Wolf Life Transition Center Hard Road and day programs assuring all inspections, certifications and permits are current.
- Maintain status as Certified Pool Operator and ensures daily maintenance and upkeep
- Maintains key lock system for assigned facilities.
- Provides emergency on-call coverage for all facilities.
- Adhere to and enforces all components of OSHA and OPWDD regulations as well as local and New York State building codes.
- Complete audits and report findings as needed; complete and maintain records for ongoing projects.
- Collaborate with internal departments for life safety programs and training, environmental responsibilities, and sustainability initiatives
- Completes all other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to work independently and motivate others.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Requires knowledge of computer applications and systems
Work a flexible work schedule to accommodate assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Completes all job responsibilities within the 40 hour work week unless prior approval is received for overtime. Informs supervisor in advance of any obstacles preventing job responsibilities from being completing in a timely manner or within a regular 40 hour work week.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Three years’ experience in facility/building maintenance required.
Certifications (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, etc.) desirable.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must meet CDS Monarch Vehicle Operator Requirements.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. dead weight.
Must be able to work in an environment where there is repeated walking, stooping, bending, lifting above shoulder level, and crawling as required
- Adhere to all CDS Life Transitions, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Agency Mission, Vision, Shared Values, and Customer Service Standards.
- Attend mandatory education and training modules as scheduled; obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Maintain all required certifications/training by State regulations and CDS policy
- Act as a professional representative of CDS Life Transitions, Inc. in regard to appearance, behavior, temperament, communication, language, and dress.
CDS Life Transitions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer employing Minorities/Female/Disabilities/Veteran