Office Administrator Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Lok San Francisco
Lok San Francisco urgently required following position for Office Administrator Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Lok San Francisco Jobs Details:
On Lok Lifeways
We are a non-profit committed to our participants. On Lok Lifeways PACE long term senior care is provided by On Lok Senior Health Services, a 501(c)(3) non-profit
Dedicated to The Care of Elders:
On Lok, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization founded in the early 1970s by a group of citizens concerned about the plight of elders and the lack of long term options in the community. On Lok, Inc. serves as the administrative arm of a group of five affiliated non-profit organizations. Its functions include research and development, human resources, fundraising and management information systems.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career!
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Volunteer Program Manager, or designee, the Office Administrator/Receptionist performs a variety of reception, clerical and support functions with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Ensure efficiency, responsiveness and professionalism in reception operations through the staffing of phones and supervision of administration and office processes.
- Responds to daily email and voicemail communications.
- Schedule, greet and assist visitors, accept deliveries and maintain security.
- Support the cohesive, effective and efficient daily operation of the administration floor.
- Monitor and ensure all conference rooms and kitchen areas are stocked, organized and tidy.
- Monitor dishwashers, coffee makers and refrigerators.
- Support Mail Clerk with mail processing, mail machine maintenance and mail supplies as needed.
- Monitor and distribute incoming faxes as necessary.
- Coordinate and maintain Central Files and DataSafe offsite document storage records.
- Organize, track and order stationary, office, mail, and kitchen supplies for administration sites.
- Arrange for FedEx and/or UPS pick up as necessary.
- Oversee NeoPost machine maintenance, repair, refill and reports to accounting.
- Forward office supplies to other sites as needed.
- Assist with ongoing projects to enhance the smooth operation of administration floor.
- Coordinate with Admin Assistants on site and at other sites for special projects and/or coverage.
- Support HR Department with clerical and administrative duties. May support other departments as needed and directed by manager.
Under the direct supervision of Volunteer Program Manager the Office Administrator/Receptionist provides backup to the Administrative Assistants, and Mail Clerk.
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- High school graduate or general education diploma (GED)
- One year of administrative experience
- Proficiency in English
- Familiarity with standard office equipment and machines (fax, copier, postage machine, )
- Experience with Microsoft software applications as well as with using the Internet
- Professional, customer-service oriented attitude and
- Ability to work well independently and as a collaborative team
- Good communication and time management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed. They are not considered as an exhaustive list of all job tasks performed. On Lok reserves the right to change job descriptions, work hours or work sites as required by the program.
On Lok's Employee Benefits include (eligible for any position for 20 hr/wk or more):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan 403(b) and Term Life/AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Checks, MLA scholarships, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pet Insurance and additional discounts
- Holidays (10 per year), vacation time, sick leave, and long-term disability insurance