Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Best Western Dry Creek Inn Healdsburg
Best Western Dry Creek Inn Healdsburg urgently required following position for Front Desk Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Best Western Dry Creek Inn Healdsburg Jobs Details:
The BEST WESTERN Dry Creek Inn in Healdsburg California is currently accepting applications for Full-Time Front desk agent position to work at our Inn which has 163 rooms in the beautiful Wine Country. *Hotel experience is preferred not required*
Competitive Wage plus benefits (401k, Dental, Health) & Bonus Programs
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: We seek an energetic, friendly and intelligent person to assist our guests warmly, efficiently and professionally in all Front Office related duties. The front desk candidates must be dependable and responsible. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- Check guests in and out and make reservations for hotel as needed
- Take reservation calls from current and future guest, professional and personable phone skills.
- Update OS with all new and additional guest information and post charges to folios
- Ability to handle upset guest through exceptional customer service and ability to problem solve effectively
- Great communication skills, ability to take on new tasks
- Detail oriented
- A team player and a self-starter, yet able to work independently within Dry Creek Inn's standards/policies
- Ability to work effectively in an innovative, fast-paced and multi-tasked environment
- Fulfill all other front desk duties for an 8-hour shift as required
- Excellent skills in Data Entry. Precise and Accurate reporting is essential at our property.
- Due to the nature of the hospitality industry you will be required to work varying schedules based on the hotels needs. This may include weekends and/or holidays
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to learn quickly
- Desire to work cooperatively with Dry Creek Inn colleagues
- Capability to stand 8 hours a day, bend, stoop and reach
- Ability to read, listen and communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers with high level of diplomacy, tact and patience
- Knowledge of local area including restaurants and wineries
Job Type: Full-time
- Front Desk: 1 year
- High school or equivalent