Aviation Maintenance Supply And Readiness Reporting Technical Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton Norfolk
- Aviation Maintenance Supply And Readiness Reporting Technical Analyst
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Norfolk VA
- 15 May, 2018 7 days ago
Booz Allen Hamilton Norfolk urgently required following position for Aviation Maintenance Supply And Readiness Reporting Technical Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aviation Maintenance Supply And Readiness Reporting Technical Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton Norfolk Jobs Details:
Leverage technical subject matter expertise for onsite support of the complex custom coded Web-based software application, Aviation Maintenance Supply Readiness Reporting (AMSRR). Provide help desk support, including account administration, software builds, and training and issue resolution for USN and USMC commands reporting via AMSRR Web-based Ashore, AMSRR Afloat, and standalone laptop. Conduct manual functional testing, regression testing, and basic system integration testing. Work closely with the development team during software application troubleshooting and technical diagnosis. Update and validate software user manuals and online help files. Learn and conduct system installs, updates, training, and support for the AMSRR Web deployed application, including shipboard installations. Apply knowledge of Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES), Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS), Navy Data Environment (NDE), and Regional Maintenance and Modernization Coordination Office (RMMCO).
- 4+ years of experience with Navy or Marine Corps Aviation Maintenance
- 2+ years of experience in working with AMSRR or other aviation readiness systems
- 2+ years of experience with Navy or Marine Corps shipboard networks, including CANES or ISNS
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Knowledge of aviation logistics programs, including NALCOMIS OMA or IMA
- Ability to assess and comprehend system and functional requirements
- Ability to complete installs and re-installs of software
- Ability to be a team player
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 2 years of experience with IT
- 2+ years of experience with working as a system administrator, database administrator, or domain administrator
- Knowledge of Naval Aviation Maintenance Administration, the AMSRR system, and readiness reporting for the Naval Aviation community
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Possession of excellent organizational and documentation skills
- BA or BS degree
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.