Process Filling Operator Shift Jobs Vacancy in Dymax Corporation
Dymax Corporation urgently required following position for Process Filling Operator Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Filling Operator Shift Jobs Vacancy in Dymax Corporation Jobs Details:
Requisition Title: Process & Filling Operator, 2nd Shift
Fills, Labels and seals all resin products using DYMAX approved procedures, Work Instructions, Work orders and all known Standard Operating Procedures. This is a second shift position with a start time of 1:30PM.
- Accurately fills, properly attaches labels to accepted products as instructed by the Department Supervisor and Team leader and to assist other associates within the department as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work station and bulk storage and finished product inventory in accordance with the 6S guidelines.
- Provide all documentation in a neat, organized and legible format that is present at the work station.
- Cooperate with any company wide Human Resource sharing.
- Maintains a professional behavior in all inter and intra departmental interactions.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- A high school graduate or equivalent is required for this position. Some basic job assembly experience can be helpful.
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut 318