Financial Services Intern Jobs Vacancy in John Deere Johnston
John Deere Johnston urgently required following position for Financial Services Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Services Intern Jobs Vacancy in John Deere Johnston Jobs Details:
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: United States (US) - Iowa (US-IA) - Johnston
Title: Financial Services Intern 2017c - 33562
John Deere Financial has a variety of Financial Services intern positions available for the summer of 2018 including:
- Promoting an aligned world class credit culture within JDF’s global underwriting divisions. Interact various groups to design and deliver high quality credit underwriting training.
- Interacting with training stakeholders to identify and document training needs and learning objectives.
- Designing and developing training material including cases, handouts, and presentations.
- Co-facilitating training sessions including workshops and classroom training activities.
Wholesale MBA Intern:
- Analyze and Align risk profiling tools to maximize effectiveness and transparency.
- Design more effective and automated methods to monitor financial progress of M&A situations on a post-closing basis and recommend optimization areas to management.
- Gain exposure to core credit concepts and supporting functions such as dealer financial and behavioral analysis, tool and process modeling, testing and enhancement, along with portfolio monitoring and stress identification techniques.
- Exercise an expert understanding of commercial financial analysis, accounting and financial statements; including cash flow and key financial ratios.
- Perform detailed evaluation of financial statements and other reports to arrive at an overall risk assessment for assigned credits.
John Deere Financial Marketing Intern and Sales Intern:
- Administer tactical programs of the assigned product line and assists in the development of overall plans and programs.
- Support ongoing business activities with assigned customers while maintaining close contact with sales, manufacturing and distribution functions to sense business conditions and trends.
- Administer pricing and inventory programs on a daily basis while coordinating and/or conducting special studies and promotional projects.
- Lead communication efforts between company and customer in order to build/maintain customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Support the development of new product specifications that provides technological advances and cost effective solutions for customers and furnish proper direction for the development of customer quotes.
- Track and analyze product performance trends.
- Participates and provides input for cost/schedule change decisions resulting from specification changes and/or cost variance.
Work Statement: US Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What Skills You Need:
Pursuit of a degree in Business Administration with focus on Finance, Accounting, Economics, Insurance, Marketing and/or Sales. In addition, we require:
- Pursuit of Masters degree (Only for Wholesale MBA Intern)
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Willingness to relocate to Johnston, Ia
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Interns receive competitive compensation and are eligible for many of the benefits offered to full-time employees.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.