Social Media Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Company Washington
Company Washington urgently required following position for Social Media Strategist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Strategist Jobs Vacancy in Company Washington Jobs Details:
What we're looking for:
The Content Marketing Team is seeking a strategist to spearhead the organic social media plan on behalf of all 2U-supported programs. The ideal candidate has an expert understanding of social media best practices on platforms including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat – and can apply them to drive organic marketing value for 2U’s university partners that range from nursing to cyber security. This person will work directly with the Senior Director of Inbound Marketing and be responsible for developing and executing a complete social strategy for each of our university partners. She or he must be willing to work in a fast, deadline-driven and evolving landscape. She or he must be exceptionally organized, data-driven and efficient with time management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create a social media strategy for 2U-supported programs
- Manage the long-term and daily planning, and execution, of social media across channels
- Craft campaigns to maximize reach and engagement for inbound marketing content
- Plan and use budget to drive engagement and organic marketing value for inbound content
- Write and develop original, compelling content for social media
- Consume media constantly to identify and understand trends
- Identify and engage with influencers and thought leaders for each program
- Host Twitter chats and other events as needed
- Collaborate with our internal editorial and creative teams daily
- Track, analyze and report insights with recommendations
- Make content recommendations based on social insights
- Demonstrate “voice” across various social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communications, PR required
- Demonstrated ability to manage and/or create compelling social media content
- Experience using Hootsuite to manage multiple brands
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated leadership in client facing communication, strategy, and project management
- Ability to work on deadline
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Thoughtful, concise and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to confront any hurdles with a calm, positive mindset and a sense of confidence
- Ability to find creative, unorthodox solutions without close supervision
- Ability to improve processes for efficiency
2U partners with great colleges and universities to build what we believe is the world’s best digital education. Our platform provides a comprehensive fusion of technology, services and data architecture to transform high-quality and rigorous campus-based universities into the best digital versions of themselves. 2U's No Back Row® approach allows qualified students and working professionals around the world to experience a first-rate university education and successful outcomes. To learn more, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Spontaneous dance parties
- No Asshole policy
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.