Branch Operations Specialist Arizona South District Jobs Vacancy in Bank Phoenix
- Branch Operations Specialist Arizona South District
- Phoenix AZ
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Bank Phoenix urgently required following position for Branch Operations Specialist Arizona South District. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Operations Specialist Arizona South District Jobs Vacancy in Bank Phoenix Jobs Details:
Branch Operations Specialist 2 - Arizona South District (38hr)-180001693
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Branch Operations Specialist is the bridge between branches and assigned operations (commercial, retail and/or The Private Client Group). They support branch growth and goals and ensure sound operational understanding and implementation of operational procedures by frequently calling on their assigned branches. To ensure excellent results in compliance and loss control, Branch Operations Specialists deliver employee training and monitor tasks. They partner closely with Branch Managers to ensure successful Retail Quality Assurance (RQA) reviews and recommend effective communication, training and reporting processes to the branches that support the most current operational and security requirements. Branch Operations Specialists are branch employees’ primary resource for questions about operating procedures and policies.
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank. Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one year of experience in banking operations activities
- Advanced knowledge of bank operations policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of applicable banking laws and regulations
- Advanced knowledge of applicable operating and computer systems
- Good knowledge of retail products
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously Job Branch Banking Primary Location Arizona-AZ-Phoenix Shift