Business Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Redmond
Microsoft Redmond urgently required following position for Business Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Redmond Jobs Details:
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates. We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Microsoft’s Digital Security Risk Engineering (DSRE) team is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to take the Compliance program to the next level. The goal of the Compliance program is to drive and monitor controls and compliance across a large and complex IT and business environment to manage and reduce enterprise risk. Are you a Program Manager who is passionate about managing risk and safeguarding Microsoft’s Information assets? If yes, then this is the role for you!
The Governance Risk Continuity and Compliance (GRCC) Team has a great opportunity for you to put your strong PM skills to work in the areas of IT Controls and Compliance including Regulatory, Security and Privacy controls. The ideal candidate should have proven Project Management capabilities and experience with Regulatory Compliance.
This candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate and present to senior executives. This candidate must be able to work well under pressure while being both agile and flexible and can easily navigate ambiguity and change. Key to being successful in this role is the ability to empower individuals with the knowledge and desire to address Regulatory, Security and Privacy risks focused on the protection of Microsoft’s information assets. This candidate should also have experience working collaboratively with multiple teams to identify and solve complex problems and evaluate risk while driving towards conflict resolution. Additionally, this candidate should understand how to influence partners and clients to achieve the right balance between business need and security and regulatory requirements.
- Work alongside team members to support and monitor compliance against the Core Services Engineering (CSE) Regulatory, Security and Privacy requirements.
- Partner with Core Services Engineering stakeholders in the Infrastructure controls space (Security, Network, Identity and Access management).
- Seeking out opportunities to improve and streamline controls and processes to make it easier for CSE to meet compliance requirements
- Manage and report against the Compliance ROB (milestone based deliverable and timelines)
- Foster training awareness across the team and within Core Services Engineering
- Document controls, update test plans, and perform control testing against a risk based approach and collect and review data analysis, metrics, and executive dashboards
- Communicate key performance indicators on progress status and compliance reporting
- Own and evolve the Compliance stakeholder communications to ensure stakeholder awareness and participation
- BS/BA in Information Systems, Business or related field or 5 + years of work experience
- 3+ years project management experience
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- Ability to analyze problems and make appropriate decisions quickly with attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to a diverse audience
- Strong cross group collaboration and team player
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complex problems
- Knowledge of industry security standard frameworks, such as COBIT/COSO, ISO27001, PCI, NIST, Privacy
- Applied understanding of common application/infrastructure security and software development lifecycle
- CISA and/or PMP certification a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. #DSRE