Administrative Support Intel Contract Employee Position Jobs Vacancy in Intel Hillsboro
- Administrative Support Intel Contract Employee Position
- Hillsboro OR
- 08 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Intel Hillsboro urgently required following position for Administrative Support Intel Contract Employee Position. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Support Intel Contract Employee Position Jobs Vacancy in Intel Hillsboro Jobs Details:
Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are nontechnical in nature.
U. S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Teamwork skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to self-manage and function with minimal supervision in an interrupt-driven environment
- 5 years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- 5 years of experience in MS Office tools including SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Experience working on an administrative team and supporting large manufacturing groups/teams globally.
- Experience with calendaring/scheduling.
- Excellent customer service.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.