Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Triple Ring Technologies Newark
Triple Ring Technologies Newark urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Triple Ring Technologies Newark Jobs Details:
– Location: Newark, CA
Triple Ring Technologies, Inc. offers a unique environment for technically strong individuals. Headquartered in Newark, CA, we are an innovative research and development company that partners with clients to deliver complex technical solutions. Our highly interdisciplinary team includes senior professionals from industry, finance, and academia, with extensive experience in medical device, life science, clean tech, security, and industrial technologies. We both challenge and rely upon each other for technical excellence and for real-world engineering and commercial wisdom. Read more about us on the World Wide Web at www.tripleringtech.com.
Triple Ring is looking for talented and motivated Mechanical Engineers (BS minimum, MS preferred) with a proven record of industry and academic achievement. Qualified individuals must possess strong analytical and communication skills, be comfortable doing hands-on work, be self-starters, and be prepared to thrive in a collaborative environment.
Design and development of disposable cassette-like elements of medical devices and in-vitro assay systems. Industry and/or academic background and interest in the following areas is critical for a good match:
- Medical Device development
- Injection molded plastics and elastomers
- Fluidics and micro-fluidics
- Machine Design
- Heat transfer
- Finite element analysis (solid mechanics, thermal, fluid systems)
- Control systems, motors, position feedback devices
- Human factors engineering & Material Science
- BS/MS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong academic background/record of project achievement and demonstration of leadership qualities
- 3 + years industry experience, preferred
- Strong engineering and physical science fundamentals and analytical skills
- Interest in product development with hands on experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT, etc)
- Skilled in the use of Solidworks and/or Creo
- Familiarity with PDM systems
- Strong Problem Solving Skills & Team player
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision