Legal Assistant General Counsel Cib Global Trade Loan Products Lawyer Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase New York
- Legal Assistant General Counsel Cib Global Trade Loan Products Lawyer
- Morgan Chase
- New York NY
- 04 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase New York urgently required following position for Legal Assistant General Counsel Cib Global Trade Loan Products Lawyer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Assistant General Counsel Cib Global Trade Loan Products Lawyer Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase New York Jobs Details:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. The JPMorgan Chase Legal Department is responsible for providing legal services to the Corporation and is organized by practice groups that generally align with the Corporation’s lines of business and corporate staff areas. This structure encourages legal teams and businesses and staff areas to discuss legal, regulatory and business development effectively and in a timely manner. If you’re interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among the core principles, explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase. We are looking to hire an attorney to work in the North America Lending/Credit Trading Group providing general and transactional legal advice to the Global Trade Finance business within the Corporate and Investment Bank within the Western Hemisphere region and globally in coordination with local attorneys in the Latin America, Europe Middle East Africa and Asia Pacific regions. The attorney will primarily advise on, document and negotiate credit documentation in connection with letters of credit, trade loans and participation agreements, primarily in North America, but often times involving cross-border transactions. In addition, the attorney will, from time to time, work on a variety of other trade products, including supply chain financing, trade electronic service agreements and insourcing arrangements. The role will involve partnering with Trade Finance bankers and colleagues globally to assist management in developing new products, services and structures.
- Law Degree/Juris Doctor-required
- Minimum of 5 years experience (for VP level and title) in credit transactions, including a strong background in trade finance/letter of credit transactions
- Must have at least 5 years of experience practicing law post- JD
- JD or educational equivalent required. Attorney candidates must be in compliance with all relevant licensing requirements including the requirements of the jurisdiction where the role will be located prior to commencement of employment.
- All candidates for roles in the Legal department must successfully complete a conflicts of interest clearance review prior to commencement of employment.
- Experience in asset-based lending and cross-border financing transactions/products- preferable
- Experience obtained in an international law firm and/or in-house legal department of major financial institution- preferable