Teller Customer Service Rep Hrs San Juan Capistrano Jobs Vacancy in California Bank Trust San Juan Capistrano
- Teller Customer Service Rep Hrs San Juan Capistrano
- California Bank Trust
- San Juan Capistrano CA
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
California Bank Trust San Juan Capistrano urgently required following position for Teller Customer Service Rep Hrs San Juan Capistrano. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teller Customer Service Rep Hrs San Juan Capistrano Jobs Vacancy in California Bank Trust San Juan Capistrano Jobs Details:
California Bank & Trust is hiring for Customer Service Rep (Teller - 40 hours) - San Juan Capistrano CA. The qualified candidate will do the following:
- Performs full service banking transactions in compliance with legal requirements and bank policies and procedures
- Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion.
- Performs teller functions including balancing cash and other daily transactions.
- Achieves sales and referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers to proper bank staff for additional bank products, services and sales campaigns.
- Maintains currency and coin under prescribed limits. Adheres to bank security policies and maintains confidentiality of bank records and client information.
- 6 months cash handling experience.
- 6 months customer service experience.
- 6 months computer experience.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule during Mon – Fri (830 – 630 pm)
- Knowledge of basic banking transactions, bank products and services.
- Ability to cross-sell services.
- Basic math skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Health / Dental / Vision plan
- Career advancement opportunities from within / paid training opportunities
- 401 k plan with up to 5 % matching – no waiting period for new employees
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience