Banking Relationship Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Northern Trust Corp Los Angeles
Northern Trust Corp Los Angeles urgently required following position for Banking Relationship Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Banking Relationship Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Northern Trust Corp Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Responsible for business development by soliciting new lending, deposit and other relationship opportunities from prospective clients. Responsible for broadening relationships of existing clients. Develops and cultivates relationships with new and existing clients to obtain referrals and focus on the development of new relationships. Is a source of expertise, advice and knowledge for clients, prospects and partners.
• Responsible for cold calling on prospects with the ability to self-source new relationships.
• Responsible for developing new relationships and existing relationships with a great emphasis on bringing new relationships to the Bank. Identifies prospects and develops an on-going marketing strategy for specific clients and prospects. • Applies knowledge of credit policy, banking products as well as risk management in providing the best solutions and developing new clients.
• Responsible for analyzing, structuring and negotiating complex loan and/or lease agreements in order to win new business in accordance with policies and good risk management practices. Oversees and negotiates the preparation of documentation necessary for the financing agreement.
• Applies skills to assist borrowers in managing risk, including interest rate risk thru the use special pricing conditions and interest rates Swaps.
• Generates significant new annual loan production, the majority of which is self-sourced.
• Advises and consults with clients as it relates to Life Driven Wealth Management
• Generates leads through well established relationships with COIs and continues to cultivate a network of additional COIs.
• Sources and refers new wealth management opportunities to his/her partners. • Seasoned multi-disciplinary expert with extensive technical and/or business knowledge and functional expertise.
• Focus of role is on execution of strategic direction of business function activities.
• Carries out complex initiatives involving multiple disciplines and/or ambiguous issues.
• Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
6-10 years in financial analysis and client servicing experience, or commercial lending or leasing experience. Advanced knowledge of the banking industry, competition and financing, usually acquired through formal education and experience is required. Knowledge of investments, trust and financial consulting concepts is necessary to identify cross selling opportunities. Skills in negotiation, leadership and sales are necessary to develop the client and prospect relationships and a partner network. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Highly- flexible and adaptable to change.
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of June 30, 2017, Northern Trust Corporation had:
•$126 billion in banking assets
•$7.4 trillion in assets under custody
•$9.3 trillion in assets under custody/administration
•$1.0 trillion in assets under management