Sales Executive For Startup Tech Firm Jobs Vacancy in Chop Mobile Seattle
Chop Mobile Seattle urgently required following position for Sales Executive For Startup Tech Firm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive For Startup Tech Firm Jobs Vacancy in Chop Mobile Seattle Jobs Details:
We're looking for driven Sales Executives to bring ChopMobile restaurant mobile ordering apps to local and regional restaurants. Join the ChopMobile team and work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help pioneer the next generation of custom cloud-based restaurant apps. At ChopMobile, our goal is to create easy to use, branded restaurant apps that help restaurants better connect with their customers and increase takeout revenue.
The job of the Sales Executive will be to introduce local restaurants to this cloud-based app technology and business growth opportunity and bring them onboard as a ChopMobile client. Sales Executives will also manage the relationship post-sales to reduce churn or attrition. Summary The Seattle-based Sales Executives will be responsible for delivering ChopMobile's message to local and regional restaurants while building a qualified pipeline. This is a contract position requiring a minimum 15-20 hours per week.
Compensation is *Commission ONLY*, with potential to grow into a long-term salaried role with the company. Average sales performance is expected to yield between $30,000/yr - $40k/yr. This is not a guarantee – commission is dependent on the performance of the Sales Executive, and could increase or decrease based on performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify, qualify and manage leads through market research. Build, grow and maintain a healthy sales funnel
- Extensive direct sales, face-to-face with restaurant owners and managers
- Develop and deliver custom proposals that show potential clients how ChopMobile's product offerings address their specific challenges
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to prospects
- Present ChopMobile in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms
- Effectively utilize email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in a sales, marketing or account management capacity
- Goal-oriented with evidence to show it
- Genuinely curious about restaurant business and technology
- Excellent written and presentation skills for in-person and phone/web based meetings
- Assertive, persistent, persuasive and a self-starter
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment
- High energy with a competitive drive to win
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales role Based in Seattle
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin, Vietnamese, or Korean
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a quota carrying role
- Own a car for ease of travel between clients
Previous experience in outside sales, inside sales, B2B / Business to Business, account executive, business development, sales executive, direct sales, and account manager preferred.
Job Type: Commission
- Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License