Allocation Analyst And Fleet Operations Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Fremont
Tesla Fremont urgently required following position for Allocation Analyst And Fleet Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Allocation Analyst And Fleet Operations Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Fremont Jobs Details:
Our Allocation & Fleet Operations team is responsible for the optimization of our operating fleet (hundreds of millions of dollars of vehicle assets globally). Getting the right products to the right place at the right time for sale directly impacts our Sales and Service strategy and our ability to achieve North America goals while providing an incredible customer experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for analysis and execution of allocation strategies for the North American Operating Fleet. The successful candidate will leverage their analytical skills and expertise to ensure the fleet is appropriately stocked across all North American retail locations, service centers and inventory Hubs. You will be part of a collaborative team operating in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Create and distribute reporting and tools that provides the field teams visibility into our allocation strategies.
- Allocate for-sale product as well as our Operating Fleet of test drive, display and service loaner vehicles to all North American locations.
- Execute reallocation strategies and aide in ensuring that North American stock is appropriately balanced. Aide in developing and executing quarterly allocation strategies for our North America retail business.
- Create and maintain reports and tools for internal stakeholders. Create ad-hoc analysis and reports as business needs arise.
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis and reporting of North American stock balances based on aligned criteria and metrics. Present data in a clear format for presentations and regular KPI reviews.
- Serve as primary day to day point person to provide visibility to the field into inventory availability.
- Responsibility for importing and maintain data within our internal systems.
- Provide support to the Sales, Finance and Logistics teams to identify inventory transfers, move requests and maintain fleet minimums.
- Partner with Demand Planning & Logistics to ensure supply meets market needs and arrive in an efficient & timely manner.
- Participate in department projects to improve systems or efficiencies.
- Assist with periodic physical inventory Fleet Audits.
Requirements for the position include:
- Minimum 3 years related allocation, retail planning or decision-driving analytical role.
- Strong quantitative critical thinking skills with advanced knowledge of Excel and retail math concepts. Aptitude to quickly learn new systems/technical applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to form solid relationships cross-functionally.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Experience operating in fast-growth vertically-integrated companies is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks based on demand despite changes in work scope or focus.
- Open-minded, collaborative and team-oriented attitude with the ability to think outside the box for solutions to complex challenges.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program