Insurance Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Inland Imaging Spokane
Inland Imaging Spokane urgently required following position for Insurance Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Insurance Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Inland Imaging Spokane Jobs Details:
18-IIBA3229: Insurance Specialist
Work Location IIBA Business Center
Employment Status Regular
Typical Work Days M-F
Typical Start Time 7am (typical)
Typical End Time 3:30pm (typical)
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reviews unpaid claims by calling for payment status, appealing denials and correcting and resubmitting claims when necessary.
- Follows up with insurance companies for any unpaid or incorrect paid services provided to patients.
- Helps patients understand how insurance companies process their billing claim.
- Helps patients with collection questions when Collections Specialist is not available.
- Writes off uncollectible balances with dollar values as high as $500 (dependent on experience).
- Resolves claim edits (missing claim information) prior to the submission of the claim to insurance companies.
- Review appropriateness and process refunds for all payers as appropriate.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED required
- Experience: Patient accounts billing experience is desired
o Working knowledge of IDX Flowcast BAR preferred
o CPT and ICD-10 coding experience preferred
o Good customer services skills
- Licensure: N/A
- Certifications: N/A
- Computer Skills: Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel), Kronos; Replicon; Internet, Intranet, IDX (within 30 to 90 days), Meditech, Code Correct, Gateway EDI, Imagecast.
- Background Check:
o In order to comply with provisions set forth in Sections 1128 and 1156 of the Social Security Act, all new employees of Inland Imaging Business Associates will be checked against the LIST OF EXCLUDED INDIVIDUALS provided by the Department of Health & Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (OIG). Employees must not be included on this list.
- Drug Test: Eligible employees must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test which includes marijuana.