Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Queen Anne Manor Senior Living Seattle
Queen Anne Manor Senior Living Seattle urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Queen Anne Manor Senior Living Seattle Jobs Details:
We spend so much time at work, shouldn't that time be spent doing something you love in an industry you are passionate about?
The Receptionist greets visitors at the community’s front reception desk and is the first impression of the community to visitors and callers. The Receptionist works in a professional, pleasant, and courteous manner to ensures all questions and needs are directed to the appropriate person.
What we do for you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team that is passionate about seniors
- GroupMedical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Monday to Friday schedule with flexible hours
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we are looking for from you:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family members.
- Your fun and engaging sense of humor to keep our residents and family member laughing.
- Your incessant need for punctuality.
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred;
- Minimum of one year of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public. Cheerfully and with enthusiasm.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and write routine correspondence.
- Caregiving background a plus!
- Must meet employment requirements, including TB, criminal background check, and drug screen.
How to apply:
- Click the apply button. Go on, do it!